THREE-YEAR PLAN FOR ICT IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 2017 - 2019¶
This document was translated by a machine.
We want to make our country more efficient. We believe humans and machines should complement each other. Artificial Intelligence is the technology that will enable such symbiosis. This document has been translated using a mix of state-of-the-art machine translation and human-driven AI. The raw machine translation output has been edited by an automated system trained on millions of professionally corrected sentences. Finally, a human went through the document to make sure that no information had been lost.
This means leaving behind some stylistic improvements and potential errors. However, this AI-augmented approach to translation allowed us to prepare this English version at a fraction of the cost and time of the legacy translation process (this translation was made in a few days including the human review; we didn’t publish it right away because we had to convert it to reStructuredText in order to share it on GitHub and we had a ton of things to do before that!).
If you want to contribute with feedback and changes to the Three Year Plan for ICT in the Public Administration, visit the Github repository.
We remind you that only the Italian version approved every year by the Italian Government has legal value.
PART ONE - FRAMEWORK OF REFERENCE¶
PART TWO - COMPONENTS OF THE MODEL ICT EVOLUTION STRATEGY¶
- 2. Strategic evolution model of the information system of the public administration
- 3. Physical Infrastructure
- 4. Intangible Infrastructure
- 5. Interoperability Model
- 6. Ecosystems
- 7. Instruments for the generation and the spread of digital services
- 8. Security
- 9. Data & Analytics Framework
- 10. Management of the change
PART THREE - FINAL CONSIDERATIONS AND GUIDANCE NOTES¶
- 11. Rationalisation of costs
- 12. Indications for the Public administrations
- 12.1. Indications related to Data Centres and to the cloud
- 12.2. Connectivity Tips
- 12.3. Information on Public Administration Data and DAF
- 12.4. Indications on enabling Platforms and on strategic projects
- 12.5. Guidelines on the Inter-operability Model
- 12.6. Instructions on Ecosystems
- 12.7. Instructions on Security
- 12.8. Instructions for Change Management activities
- 12.9. Instructions on the retention of IT documents
- 13. Principles for the development of digital projects